The restoration of Provan Hall would not have been possible without the generous support of our funders. Provan Hall Community Management Trust would like to thanks the following organisations:
National Lottery Heritage Fund
Glasgow City Council
Historic Environment Scotland
National Trust for Scotland
Scottish Landfill Communities Fund
Robert Barr's Charitable Trust
To create and manage a sustainable heritage attraction which enhances the lives of the local community and ensures that heritage is valued and understood.
We want to create and manage a sustainable heritage attraction which enhances the lives of the local community and ensures that heritage is valued and understood.
We are committed to being:
- inclusive and accessible, physically and intellectually
- environmentally friendly in our use of materials, suppliers, activities and transport
- supportive of the local economy wherever possible by attracting visitors, employing locally and procuring goods and services locally
- ethical in the way we provide services, employ staff and engage volunteers by using the Glasgow Living Wage as a minimum and implementing supportive people policies
- a transparent and accountable organisation
- a culture where Trustees, staff and volunteers feel valued and everyone has a voice.
The Trust is a partner in the Seven Lochs Wetland Park which includes Glasgow City Council, North Lanarkshire Council, NatureScot, Glenboig Development Trust, The Conservation Volunteers (Scotland), Forestry and Land Scotland, the R&A.
We need your consent to load the translations
We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.